Skip to main content

Camera Obscura

This was a difficult project for me. Trying to understand the idea and creating the box to working with a 9month old baby. Ive had to watch several videos to finally get a decent box made as pictured below. The idea was to get a couple shots of my backyard and a couple shots of my son playing in his bouncer. I enjoyed taking the images I am a filmmaker so it was difficult for me not to hit the record button and see exactly how it would come out. The pictures of the backyard and my son was a fail and these are the images I took. I tried a different way I found on youtube and came out with a better but darker image of my son which in return I think was the wrong way to do it.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music....

I just want to firstly state that a lot of this music the style is all born from a certain area and all sampled away all built in Africa. I also wanted to know how come RnB and Hip Hop is not apart of the list? Disco- Bee Gee's- was a huge group a trio that mad pop music used to dance in the disco. Disco was typically soul-influenced which was very popular in the 70's. the Bee Gee's built of that and made great music in this time period. House Music - Chip E was an American Dj from Chicago who was a huge stand out in the House Music genre. House music was a huge art of sampling different beats to create your own sound. Amazing music when you sit down and just listen. Girl Power - DB- Boulevard a group I always find it very important for women to be in music. Being able to here and support empowerment music is important that everyone especially women feel loved. this group really puts that forward. 90's- Village people is an American disco group known for ...

Performance Art Project.

When I first thought of the idea of performance art I thought of artist performing their song. or a street performer sending out a message in the form of dance. There are hundreds if not thousands of performing artist in the world that do it daily. I like performance artist that have a strong racial or political message behind their art. https://youtu.be/XHqNlAXSE9w

FlipBook Project

I thought creating a flip book would be very easy to do. actually doing showed me that it is not as easy as it may look. I created a line that is supposed to do some crazy things like jump off the wall, climb on the wall vibrate among other things. I enjoyed creating this project. thank you. enjoy! (Flip book was handed in to you in class.)